Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bio Update!!!

Hi Ladies,

I've updated my bio with a few more items and changed around the format a bit.

But you'll have to look in every section for the new stuff!  Tongue out

I hope I've made the right choices...if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bio Update!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE your We Do letters! Where did you find them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice bio!  Love the shoes...maybe if you keep wearing them, they'll get broken in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Looks great.  About the shoes- 1) love them. 2) I had the EXACT same problem.  I tried to wear them around the house as much as a could before the wedding.  When it came time for the actually wedding I had no problems and actually only took off my shoes to dance with my friends.  Otherwise I wore them all night.  Hope that is helpful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope your shoes work out! We have the same/ or very similar shoes. I haven't worn mine AT ALL! I need to work them in!

Also, love your table numbers. We are going to try to take picture of our dogs w/ a sign that says "Welcome," and they can be our guest book attendents :) We will see if I can get them to pose (we have an 11month old Boxer and a 4 month old black lab mix)!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the shoes!! I love mine but.....I am really wishing I had thought about it more and done the purple! lol....There is still time. hehe.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sunny Canadian,

I really love your invitations. I noticed they are in your DYI section. Tell me more about how you did these. I may need to borrow your idea.

FYI - on the shoes, wear them around the house with athletic socks, that shoudl help break them in.

K
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the fitting information. My dress is not in yet and I'm getting nervous about trying it on.  I also had intentions of losing weight but I never did - in fact I have probably gained some.  Sure hope it is going to fit !
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! I love my shoes, but I'm seriously considering looking for something else. I've already tried wearing thick socks with them to loosen them up...didn't seem to help any.

I have my eye on Nina style "Critia" in purple but I can't find a store that sells them around here, or online and will ship to Canada. Ugh!

Kmills811 - I ordered the letters from Crafty Eddy, along with my cake topper. You can choose any font, any size and he will make them for you!

dvohnout - ooh I LOVE your idea, that's soo cute to have them as your "guestbook attendants" lol very smart

keana123  - I ordered the invitation design from an Etsy seller, then had cardsandpockets print/cut them. The only things that were truly DIY was assembling them and adding the crystals and bellybands. I think I have this under my Vendor info I think? cardsandpockets were soo helpful!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ddchhichiddchhichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask where you got the purple votive candles?
    I'm looking for something similar .  Thanks!

P.S.  I love the dog pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What a great bio with great pictures!!

I'm also getting married at Caesars Palace in June and I have also booked their Roman Package.  At the moment I think I am going to upgrade my flowers and I'm just wondering how you got on with organisng your flowers with Caesars and are you upgrading flowers?

Thanks x

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards