Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Has anyone had their wedding reception at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas??

Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone has held their wedding reception or maybe a large dinner party at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas?

I am thinking of having my wedding reception there and have been doing lots of research but though it's best to hear it from the people direct their thoughts on this venue?

I have received information about the Salon Prive room which seems to be a perfect size for my wedding party (around 30 people) I can't quite work out if the view is good from this room or not? If anyone has held an event in this room in the past I would love to hear your thoughts on this room.

Is the food as good as everyone says? Worth the money? Can anyone comment on the service you were given?

Any help/opinions/advice anyone can give me I would really appreciate it. We have some close family/friends saving their pennies for our wedding and we really want to make sure that we give them the best time in Las Vegas as possible!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Dee.

Re: Has anyone had their wedding reception at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas??

• Options
    This restaurant was my first choice!! I've eaten there two times and I think it was the best food I've eaten in a long time!  I remember that they sent us photos of the view of the private room.  Looked good!! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_has-anyone-had-their-wedding-reception-at-the-eiffel-tower-restaurant-in-las-vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:bccc5aab-17fb-4b33-8194-8ff11aa6c0b9Post:7297e275-d2bb-42aa-af45-dc6dbd9c4d89">Has anyone had their wedding reception at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!! I was wondering if anyone has held their wedding reception or maybe a large dinner party at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas? I am thinking of having my wedding reception there and have been doing lots of research but though it's best to hear it from the people direct their thoughts on this venue? I have received information about the Salon Prive room which seems to be a perfect size for my wedding party (around 30 people) I can't quite work out if the view is good from this room or not? If anyone has held an event in this room in the past I would love to hear your thoughts on this room. Is the food as good as everyone says? Worth the money? Can anyone comment on the service you were given? Any help/opinions/advice anyone can give me I would really appreciate it. We have some close family/friends saving their pennies for our wedding and we really want to make sure that we give them the best time in Las Vegas as possible! Thank you in advance for your help! Dee.
    Posted by deeandrob1984[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I had my wedding there and it was amazing! The service and food was impecable! We actually did our ceremony and reception there.  We had about 40 people. Getting married with the view in the background was really nice and the photos were amazing. I really liked the fact that we did it all in the same place so the guests were able to start with cocktails and appetizers while Daniel and I had some additional photos taken. They made it really easy too.  They had the florist, photographer and minister so when trying to plan from out of town it made it very stress free. I could go on and on, but I would certainly recommend having your wedding there!</div><div>
    </div><div>Dee-Dee

</div>
  • Options
    kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Was going to have my rehearsal dinner there, but ended up going with the Lotus of Siam. However, in my dealings with catering there, I have nothing but glowing things to say. They were over the top interms of availability, options and helpfulness. It really made me want to do something in the future there - it's a great team. And you have two glowing reviews here of the food and an event...seems like a winner!

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• Options
    Hi Dee We are having our reception in the salon next month! Annie has been really good to work with. We are having a 23 hour cocktail reception for 17 people which is a 3000 min we originally thought 30 but not everyone was able to travel over from OZ. They are pretty flexible with some things, their chef does not do cupcakes so we are getting them from freeds and they aren't charging an outside fee. The view looks pretty good from the photos we've seen. A week before the wedding we are going to have a look at it to see if we wanted extra decs or something but I don't think it will. Also you don't need to give final numbers in until 3 days before which I think is pretty good.
  • Options
    I am sure that a poster called ebonyivory had hers there last year - do a search and find her reviews.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_has-anyone-had-their-wedding-reception-at-the-eiffel-tower-restaurant-in-las-vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:bccc5aab-17fb-4b33-8194-8ff11aa6c0b9Post:d3dcede1-9e45-4601-a8ef-b83c91a41289">Re: Has anyone had their wedding reception at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant in Las Vegas??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sure that a poster called ebonyivory had hers there last year - do a search and find her reviews.
    Posted by Gribbles[/QUOTE]

She had hers in the Abruzzi room at Maggianos.

<a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-part-1-this-novel-im-warning-advance">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-part-1-this-novel-im-warning-advance</a>

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Wow! Everyone in this forum are so great! I hope I can help others out too.
    Thank you so much for all of your help!

Dee. xxx
  • Options
    Hi Dee!
    Me and my partner are also looking at our wedding reception at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, have you had your reception there? If so how did you find the service etc and the room? Many congratulations xx
  • Options
    Hi Alicia, We haven't had our reception at the Eiffel Tower yet but we are booked in for July next year. We haven't booked one of the private rooms as we don't have huge number but we have reserved a large table in the main room. For me this place has great views and the food looks pretty good! I've found the service pretty good so far. Best of luck in your search for a venue!
  • Options
    Can anyone give me an email contact for the Eiffel Tower restaurant as I have sent 5 request but heard nothing back??? Thank you all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards