North Carolina
Options

Sundrop

Ok, I went & met with Linda yesterday at Wilmont on doing the flowers. Wow, she was wonderful to work with. She gave me lots of ideas and we finally figured out that I am going with roses and gerber daisies. I am not the hugest fan of roses but after seeing what her thoughts were & showing me the colors I fell in love. We also went to Suarez yesterday --unfortunately was only able to taste one thing b/c I forgot to call & let them know my choices we wanted to taste. But the fruit chiffon we tasted was YUMMMMY! Well I just wanted to let you know that it went well bc I know you had said that you were using Linda at Wilmont as well. 
Sorry so long. Smile 
******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!

Re: Sundrop

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow thanks Ang!  I can't wait to meet with Linda now.  So glad to hear it went well !!   Sorry you only got to taste one type of cake.  Are you going with the fruit chiffon?  I still haven't called Suarez, better get on that. 

Thanks again for letting me know how it went!
  • Options
    Ang~n~JTAng~n~JT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked the fruit chiffon. For the amt of ppl I am having at the wedding I can only choose 2 different flavors for my cake. So I think I am going with the almond flavored & the fruit chiffon. I have up til 2 weeks before the wedding to finalize so I may actually set up another time to go & have them have some samples out for me to try. Also they were very friendly helpful ppl.
    Your welcome for the info I just thought it may help.
    ******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards