North Carolina

***andrea***

i wore these just for you on my wedding day b/c i know how redneck you think flipflops are....

Re: ***andrea***

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im not andrea. . obviously. . .but thats amazing! Hah.
    Is she still around? I know she said she was leaving, but then said she was staying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    lol.  you are to funny...i can take a good laugh at me...i know i have this crazy anti-flipflop fetish...

i haven't kept up much lately but weren't you the one with the bipolar MIL on the wedding weekend. hope everything works out.
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    *Waves*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andrea, you're anti-flip flop?  I didn't realize.  That must have been a rant from before my time.

What else are you adamantly against?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_andrea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:cfa353b1-8af7-4855-b245-9a2caeff6393Post:2be432b5-e9cc-427a-b35b-b33eb8118e97">Re: ***andrea***</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol.  you are to funny...i can take a good laugh at me...i know i have this crazy anti-flipflop fetish... i haven't kept up much lately but weren't you the one with the bipolar MIL on the wedding weekend. hope everything works out.
    Posted by andrea01012009[/QUOTE]

ha..yes! we haven't really heard from her since but less is better these days!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_andrea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:cfa353b1-8af7-4855-b245-9a2caeff6393Post:95ce0711-54b2-4c42-93d2-2b3827aae460">Re: ***andrea***</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***andrea*** : ha..yes! we haven't really heard from her since but less is better these days!
    Posted by midnite007x[/QUOTE]

well... now that i think, we have only been married 12 days so i am not sure you were around then but my MIL is definitely bi polar and showed her @ss that weekend but i took the high road and ignored her, she was the FIRST person to leave our wedding which no one cared and made our day better; by that point we were ignoring her full force anyways.
  • Ang~n~JTAng~n~JT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda,
    saw the shoes in your FB pics. thought that was so cool. :)
    I did the flip flop thing at my wedding.....i wanted to be comfy. haha
    ******April 23, 2010****** Married to My Best Friend & Loving Life!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards