Nevada-Las Vegas

Around for help

Hi all my awesome LV brides!!  I'm a former bride, married 4/14/12.  We're in the process of planning our anniversary trip and wanted to say hi to everyone and see if I could be a lending hand.  We got married at Flamingo at the outdoor gazebo, reception was at Grand Lux at Palazzo, and we stayed at Palazzo.  We did a sign museum shoot (worth every penny!!) and drank our way around LV.

Congrats and good luck!

VG, I'll update my site one of these days, I'm murphanzo

Re: Around for help

• My wedding day is a day after your anniversary =) and it's coming QUICK lol

I've been looking around the web but maybe you can help me. I've never been to Vegas so I'm trying to figure out where to go the night of our wedding after dinner. We'll be with friends and aren't a club kind of crowd. I'd like to keep my dress on the whole night so I'm trying to find a bar that is laid back but still fun. Any ideas?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • lol, you're getting married on tax day!  my husband still says our anniversary is 4/15.  I told him I better get 2 gifts then.  Foundation Rooms at Mandalay Bay is UH-MAZING!  we talked to Todd (I think that's his name) and they have 2 verynice private rooms and the patio will blow your socks off.  the minimums were pretty cheap, too.  

I have a spreadsheet of all the restaurants in Vegas and their minimums and if it's a private room or not still on my drive.  I had one with nightclubs, but that one got deleted by mistake =(
  • My life is in spread sheets right now! Our group is looking like 10 people tops so we're flexible in that we aren't rolling 40 deep. I've looked at Chandelier bar and it's gorgeous but there are mixed reviews. Thinking about this stresses me out but then I have to remind myself that if the place sucks we'll just go to the next one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Great, send it my way when ready Murph, I'll update anything that's fallen out of date.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards