Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

final payment and details

Soooo, in exactly one month I will be getting married at the MGM! I stress about EVERYTHING though. I haven't heard from the WC yet to set the final details and make last payment. Do they usually get to everyone on the exact 30th day, or should I give or take a few days to hear from them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: final payment and details

• Options
    raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey, I get married at the MGM next month too!!

I've been in constant contact with my WC, I am travelling form the UK so have also been stressing about everything.

I get wed on May 24th, and just today have had final invoice and event order from my WC.

Drop them an email, as you'll need to go over all the final details, have you done the finalising questionnaire yet?

x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get married may 15! - just sent an email. No I haven't done the questionnaire yet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone will get back to you with the info they need. Who is your WC?

Are you having a chapel or a different location?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Laura wright. And yes chapel. How about you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    raelamnraelamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kelsey is our wc and we are marrying on the terazza

hope all goes well and have a great day!!!
  • Options
    leman000leman000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dealt with Laura for my wedding and she called me about 3 weeks before the ceremony to finalize details so it definaetly was not 30 days exact to the ceremony.  She finalized about 10 questions of who was standing up, flowers, decorations, ceremony style etc and emailed me the final payment info at that time.  Good luck with your MGM weddings!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well! My WC called me this evening to finalize everything! 29 days away. Can't believe how close it is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards