Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I Need DJ Advice/Reviews!

I am getting a DJ for our dinner at Joe's, I have contacted:

High Flyin'
Hey Mr. DJ
vegasdj.com

Have any of you heard of or used any of these or would you have someone better to recommend to me??

Thanks everyone!

Re: I Need DJ Advice/Reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had all night long. LOVED them : ) They are a Maggiano's preffered vendor....but I'm sure they go there.

http://allnightlongdjs.com/

I don't know the ones you posted.
  • Options
    case420case420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at their website, looks good. I want a DJ for 4 hours. How long did you have them and how much did they cost? Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Knight Sounds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Dj Calvin I found him on craigslist and he was really good. I paid 200 dollars from like  4-5 hours. He was really nice and very easy to work with..

GODZILLA SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT...

DJ Godzilla has a superior sound system bringing sound & lighting to all occasions & events.

DJ Godzilla has the best rates for events.we will work around any budget,concerns you might have.

DJ Godzilla will entertain you and your guests with music to make you dance all night! So make it a night to remember call to lockin your date or your party.

DJ Godzilla will provide free consulations,planning & support 7 days a week.

We provide all types of music including:

Top 40 Hits
    Hip Hop
    Rap
    Rock
    Oldies
    Reggae
    Etc...

DJ Godzilla is available for all venue bookings and events such as Night Clubs, Lounges, Sweet 16 Parties, House Parties, Birthday Parties, Private Parties, Holiday
    Parties, School Events, Conventions, Fashion Shows, Corporate, Anniversaries, Trade Shows, Hotel Suite Parites, Concerts and Festivals.

I am having a special DJ package of $200 for all night or $65 an hour.Its your choice so make it to fit your budget.

TO listen to my mixes go to www.soundcloud.com/dj-godzilla

Email: godzillasounds@hotmail.com
    GODZILLA SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards