Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

**Starryeyed77**

Re: **Starryeyed77**

• Options
    PM....pics pics :)
  • Options
    OK SO I thought I got more of the actual BALCONY but I didn't, I do however want to show you more of the layout of the room and explain how the balcony looks (I also have the actual view from the balcony in the day time)...so here it goes, wish I had more for your space...

pic #1...this is in at the end of the dining room looking towards the elevator (I tried to label everything)...that door is the one I am guessing your guests would use? I didnt see another one, also that is amber haha)

When you go out this door that is where the dancing space is...it isn't huge, honestly I was a little worried about the size of it but she said the DJ can be tucked back in a little hideaway which creates more room. 

pic #2...this is looking in the dining room there is another door that is at the END of the dining room that your guests could use, but I am not sure since you are just renting the balcony what they will expect you to use...the balcony is the whole length of the room..so pretty big in my opinion. The furniture outside is set up EXACTLY like the online pictures and amber said that can't be changed.

Pic #3...actual view....

OK so none of them are specifically of your space! I tried explaining it based on the inside ones :( However, I don't know if you will be going BEFORE your wedding but FI is going in Febrauary and I would be more than happy to volunteer his services to take some pics of the balcony for you! Just so you get an EXTRA feel of it, since my pics did such a crappy job. Let me know and I will make sure he can get them (he is going presidents day weekend and staying on the strip so it will be easy to grab a few :))
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Aw thats so sweet!  Well I will take you up on that only if he is going to be in that neighborhood.  I'm still holding on to the hope too that we can take a quick trip down and do engagement photos before we go but its still only a dream.... ;)

Your space looks awesome!
  • Options
    Perfect...I will vounteer him then (although we had our epics done there and they are beautiful, I highly recommend!) I will make him take 360 degree angles haha...I know what its like to worry about the space. Remind me around when the time comes but I am pretty sure all I will think about while he is there is wedding and yours will just sneak in haha. Have a great night starry!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!! You too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards