Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

May need back up plan

After getting my heart set on the double decker bus tour the night before the wedding, we finally got a hold of them and it doesn't look like they would be available. Partially my fault I should have kept calling after leaving a message. Anyways, I want to do some sort of meet and greet the night before, but we really don't have another arm and leg to spare. Ideas?

Re: May need back up plan

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Aww, that's really a bummer :(  We have a 2 year old, so the DD bus is out for us..She'd have to ride on the bottom of the bus, and that's no fun!

It's not as exciting as the double decker bus tour, but Bell Trans offers a 2 1/2 hour strip tour, and you can book a party bus [without a stripper pole lol] or regular bus for about 20-25 passengers.

I called Bell Trans the other day and I believe a party bus ran about $124 an hour, and a regular bus was $60.  They stop at the Bellagio fountains,Mirage volcano, Vegas sign and Fremont street.

Maybe this could be an alternative...?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-need-back-up-plan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c99b6fa9-80a7-4470-8dde-6cf0a03dbc22Post:f94ed1db-cc00-4ef6-bae3-e2cc77152cc7">Re: May need back up plan</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, that's really a bummer :(  We have a 2 year old, so the DD bus is out for us..She'd have to ride on the bottom of the bus, and that's no fun! It's not as exciting as the double decker bus tour, but Bell Trans offers a 2 1/2 hour strip tour, and you can book a party bus [without a stripper pole lol] or regular bus for about 20-25 passengers. I called Bell Trans the other day and I believe a party bus ran about $124 an hour, and a regular bus was $60.  They stop at the Bellagio fountains,Mirage volcano, Vegas sign and Fremont street. Maybe this could be an alternative...?
    Posted by Crazybeautiful11[/QUOTE]

that sounds like a good back up! I ll look into that! thanks! 
  • Options
    You're welcome :). Hopefully it all works out for you!! Definitely check other limo services too, I know one other one had party buses with neon lights and stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards