Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Drinks on Double Decker bus

Hi,

I am looking for advice from people who used the double decker bus for a tour after their ceremony.  Did you provide your guests with any alcohol?  I am planning on having water but wondered if  i should also do champagne or beers?

Also how did you get your drinks onto the bus?

Thanks everyone x

Re: Drinks on Double Decker bus

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had water and beers. They said it needs to be in an unbreakable container. The guy was really nice and met up with us at our hotel to pick up some cases of wine and beer for us. We gave him like $10 for some ice too.
  • Options
    erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the bus after our reception. The guys there said they would pick up all drinks the day before and keep them in coolers. We are doing beer and some mixed drinks. We are also having water with personalized labels on them. :)
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    Jewels02Jewels02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What bus company are you using?  I see that the DD bus is popular for after the ceremony for guests and would really like to look into doing it for our guests as well!
    TIA
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is the link:
    http://doubledeckerbusoflasvegas.com/

It is very reasonably priced too! Good luck!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    LasVegas2011LasVegas2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah he mentioned picking stuff up the day before to me too.
    Indsy - was it the day before that they collected your stuff.  How did you get it into unbreakable containers?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Double bus sounds fun!
    Fuuck your feelings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I accidently said wine and beer. we just had water in plastic bottles and beer in cans. I wanted to do more but it seemed like a huge hassel because we weren't even going to be on the bus. It was just for our guests to get to the reception that were not in the birdal party going on limos. Our wedding was on a Saturday and he picked our drinks up Wednesday! I was shocked. It really helped us out because we had so many other events planned before the day of our wedding and had limited time.
  • Options
    LasVegas2011LasVegas2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah Ok.  Yeah beer and water sounds like it would be less hassle.  Think I'll do that too.
    Thanks for the help x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards