Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding brochure?

Just curious if anyone had wedding brochures made that had details of your wedding events plus other Vegas info.  Since we didn't do official invitations - just STD'S - I thought it might be nice if we had some done.

Can anyone recommend where you ordered them from?  Any examples would be appreciated.

Re: Wedding brochure?

• edited December 2011
    I thought about brochures for my guests but then I thought, when will I have time to hand them out?  So, I made my invitations like passports & added some extra pages with need to know, see, do Vegas stuff.
  • edited December 2011

I'm creating mine on Microsoft Publisher and putting them in our OOT bags along with a map of how to find the Venis gardens at Caesars palace.

• Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had this discussion and decided to mail welcome letters to everyone that's going to be attending about a month before the wedding detailing events and Vegas things to do. Part of the problem for us is that we're hosting a dinner the night that everyone arrives and wanted people to be aware of it, but of course the front desk couldn't guarantee that they would be able to hand them out at check-in.

My mom also had a good point in that if people get them ahead of time they will be better able to plan their vacation around which events they were attending.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you posted this since I'm trying to figure out the same thing.  Could anyone show their invite or letter?  I was thinking of sending an itinerary with invites, but not sure what they should look like? 
  • edited December 2011
    Like some others, I'm thinking about mailing a brochure ahead of time to each person that RSVP'd "yes."
  • edited December 2011

I have images of  mine in my bio under DIY.  I can email you them as well.  I used publisher and will be printing them at home.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards