Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ENGAGED!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I'm new to the board and newly engaged! FI and I want to get married at Caesars Palace because we met there. We also want an affordable reception with dancing and music, any suggestions? I have a feeling I will be on here a lot to ask you wonderful ladies and gents for advice. Thanks in advance!
image 100Made the cut!
image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 7 me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ENGAGED!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement! CP has their package pricing on their website. I would read the past postings, you can spend hours reading reviews and conversations. An in-suite recpetion may suit you if you are on a budget, Mandalay Bay, Golden Nugget and The Orleans are popular choices... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!! Welcome to the board.

Ditto what klminor said an insuite is probably the way to go depending on the size of your guest list.  We did CP for Ceremony and Orleans for Reception.
  • Options
    Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice ladies. I never even considered a in-suite reception but just looking at the places you guys suggested I will seriously consider it now! I guess the first order of business should be to see how many people will be coming since both of out families will be traveling from the other side of the country.
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a CP bride (MB bride here) but I just wanted to say Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board!!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011

woohoo! another CP Phoenix bride, welcome :)

• Options
    yogiebhillyogiebhill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement. I'm a Mandalay Bay bride and if you need anything feel free to ask. Your fellow knotties are FANTASTIC! Also another person with tons of knowledge is VEGASGROOM.

Enjoy the ride.Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  :)
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a Caesar's bride, but congrats and happy planning to you both!
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a Caesar's bride either but I did check prices there...too rich for my blood but it will be fun for you to sort all that out in your planning.  Have fun!
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late in the game, welcome to the board :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Of all the chapels we looked at, my wife liked the Caesars one the best because it was the longest and she really wanted that grand entrance during the ceremony.  Most of the other chapels are wider and shorter.  We went a different route but I don't think you'll be disappointed if you do use their chapel.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to hear more about how you and your FI met; we hear from newly engaged couples all the time on here of course, but the vast majority just go to Vegas because they love Vegas, not because they met there, that's fairly unique. Smile

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone thinks we're crazy when we tell them that we met in Vegas. Basically, we were both on vacation, him with his friends and me with my cousin and they stopped to talk to us. We hung out for the rest of the night with them, we exchanged numbers, and then we went our separate ways. As my cousin and I were walking along the strip the next day I got a text from my now FI as he was leaving Vegas. We started talking all the time and 6 months later I moved to Phx to be with him. Now we are engaged and I couldn't be happier!
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards