Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hey Lady Shoes?

I have been on the hunt for some royal blue peep toes. I was going back and forth on super expensive designers ( Manolo, and and C. Loubs) and blue peep toes that just didn't fit my style or were that right shade of blue.I found these:
https://www.shopheylady.com/details.php?products_id=121&categories_id=

It's the first I ever heard of them, they seem legit, but wanted to know if any of you have heard, or worn them.
TIA!!

Re: Hey Lady Shoes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Idk....just make sure they have a good return policy in place just in case they aren't what you expected.
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hadn't heard of them, but now I am desperate for them! They sound wonderful! The only thing is I need a 2.5" heel to avoid adding length to my dress. But now I'm wondering if I could possibly get away with 3"... I want the fuschia "Pucker Up"!!
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    some of their shoes are so pretty...but so out of budget for me :(
    Like AJF said, make sure they have a return policy just in case they dont fit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I have another question about shoes. What heel should I get- 3" or 4". I am 5"7' and my FI is 6"1'. I can definatly rock 4 inchers w/o being taller than him, but my dad is about 5'10" so I would be about as tall if not taller than my Dad, Also, my dress will not cover the shoes ( I am doing a tea length gown), so I want to shoes to "make a statement" :)

Am I just overthinking this?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hey-lady-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d02763e9-39c5-4bd4-8327-1fa739a35285Post:47fcecd6-3c95-4a83-bea5-6034ccc3f6c6">Re: Hey Lady Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]some of their shoes are so pretty...but so out of budget for me :( Like AJF said, make sure they have a return policy just in case they dont fit!
    Posted by justine043[/QUOTE]
    I hear you, they are pricey. I was lucky to get a super bargain on the dress, so I have more to play with on the shoes.

I will def. be checking the return policy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hey-lady-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d02763e9-39c5-4bd4-8327-1fa739a35285Post:346fb064-e30d-4a5f-8b58-9d6267a9ea92">Re: Hey Lady Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I have another question about shoes. What heel should I get- 3" or 4". I am 5"7' and my FI is 6"1'. I can definatly rock 4 inchers w/o being taller than him, but my dad is about 5'10" so I would be about as tall if not taller than my Dad, Also, my dress will not cover the shoes ( I am doing a tea length gown), so I want to shoes to "make a statement" :) <strong>Am I just overthinking this?</strong>
    Posted by rferry[/QUOTE]

Yes. 
    Wear what you are comfortable with.  My shoes made me the same height as my dad and I was still several inches shorter than my husband. It never crossed my mind to adjust the height of my shoes depending on how tall my dad or my husband is.
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hey-lady-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d02763e9-39c5-4bd4-8327-1fa739a35285Post:765af518-eb45-414b-baa8-22ade39fc15d">Re: Hey Lady Shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Lady Shoes? : I hear you, they are pricey. I was lucky to get a super bargain on the dress, so I have more to play with on the shoes. I will def. be checking the return policy :)
    Posted by rferry[/QUOTE]

yeah my dress came in at 20 bucks under budget so i dont have a ton of wiggle room. but since you said you have a tea length dress statement shoes are so much more of a must! when you get them youll have to tell us about them and show pics :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the shoes I have come in a blue (not sure its royal blue though) and they are super cute. They are simple peep toe with rhinstone studded heel. They are called RSVP Lovely..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards