Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

zazzle

has anyone ever got invitations from zazzle? if so how did they turn out??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: zazzle

• Options
    i havent but i know brides to be who have and they look great
  • Options
    I just got mine in the mail from zazzle and I'm very impressed with them. Good quality.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amen!! Cause i was gonna order them but was nervous!! thanks ladies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    order my save the dates from them, they are perfect

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_zazzle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d3748df8-c2be-4ac7-bc68-d10c555f06e1Post:3df300f3-9305-46e2-a08c-e7cd50203164">zazzle</a>:
    [QUOTE]has anyone ever got invitations from zazzle? if so how did they turn out??
    Posted by lw007[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    glade there havent been any nightmare experiences.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine from zazzle. I got Basic and they are lovely. I can only imagine what they would look like if I got felt or linen paper.  I definitely recommend it.  
  • Options
    I bought my invitations from them they were great! Check my bio for pics. Got a 50 off code free shipping. I love them.....totally recommend them.
  • Options
    My invites are from Zazzle. I love the way they turned out!!
    "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • Options
    And they have FANTASTIC customer service!  I ordered my invitations from them and thought they would come thorugh the regular mail so I was checking every day... Well they came by UPS - which would have been fine except for I didn't see the envelope sitting on the porch.  I let the dog out.  Then came back outside.  Well the dog found it before I did and he ate them all!  Which could have been avoided had the UPS guy put the envelope INSIDE of the screen door.  Anyways Zazzle replaced them and sent them next day shipping so I had them within a couple of days, for free. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I used them and love my invitations, they turned out perfect. One thing I would say before ordering is look for coupon codes online before ordering, it will save u tons! And codes u wouldn't think would work do. I used like a fathers day card promo and it worked on any "card". Which included my wedding invites!
  • Options
    I had one good, one bad experience, the creators are different designers like on etsy. The first we went for were terrible, I'm not fussy but they were such bad quality so I emailed and they told me not to bother returning them and gave me a refund and 10 off my next order so ordered some others and they were fantastic so id go for it. Great customer service and if your not happy you get it all back plus more! And we have a lot of spare envelopes haha x
  • Options
    I got mine from zazzle too!  I had a great experience.  I love, love, LOVE how they turned out.  I ordered them on the metallic champagne card stock which gave them the perfect vegas touch.  You can see them on my bio site (link below).  I ordered a poster too which I'll be using as my guest book and it turned out fabulous too.  Watch for the promo codes to because they come up pretty frequently.  I saved 30-60% on everything I've ordered so far.  I'll be going back to Zazzle for a few other items too. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_zazzle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d3748df8-c2be-4ac7-bc68-d10c555f06e1Post:bb48363d-ef13-4cc7-8c9e-37d03d949b38">Re:zazzle</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my invitations from them they were great! Check my bio for pics. Got a 50 off code free shipping. I love them.....totally recommend them.
    Posted by krisstyle12[/QUOTE]
    <strong> 
    Your invites were nice!</strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought my save the dates and my invitations from zazzle and both turned out great! I'd echo what everyone else has said about using coupon codes though. Most people forget that you can combine codes, which will save you a bundle. I bought my save the dates on a 50% off sale and my invitations on a 60% off sale with free shipping.No one believes that I paid as little as I did! I don't know how the other paper types would look, but I ordered my invitations on felt paper and they are lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards