Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception HELPPPP!

We have changed our wedding from November 2012 to November 2011!!!

Ceremony is book but reception isnt. I was going to go to Pampas but after researching reviews, it wasn't the greatest. Does anyone know of a good reception area for about under 40 guest and no more then $60 a person?

I aprreciate the help ;]

Re: Reception HELPPPP!

• Options
    mojodrew1mojodrew1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just did a wedding at Bahama Breeze.  Don't think they're that expensive, try there.  it depends on what type of food and atmosphere you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony? What kind of food are you looking for? You have SO many options in LV. Do you want a sit down formal dinner, buffet, ordering individually?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go find the post that says "cocktail reception" and check out the links I posted. They were very helpful since they give price ranges. :-) HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ceremony is actually at the Chapel of Flowers. I want either a sit down or buffet styled dinner. I want a reception that I can walk in with my beautiful dress and yet private.. and I will check out the post thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered an in-suite reception in the Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay?
    You can use Masterpiece Catering for a buffet dinner for about $30pp, you will have to buy your own booze and hire a bartender, though.

40-50 people is perfect for an in-suite reception. I am having our Meet & Greet in the Vista suite the night before our wedding. We are bying our own booze and hiring a bartender, and having 'Famus Dave's BBQ' cater for $16pp.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried the MB suites and the biggest one is booked already for November 12!!! :( They only have the Media Suite and I am not sure if that is big enough for about 30 ppl
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Little Buddha in the Palms - three course menus start from less than $45/head and they were very accommodating with everything from taking delivery of our favours and wedding cake to setting up the tables according to the table plan. They also have a great outdoor patio area overlooking the pool which you can use for drinks afterwards, free of charge.

They do not have a private room, but they gave us the entire back room of the restaurant so with the exception of people at the sushi bar, we had lots of space and no other diners around us. This meant we could do speeches as well.

They play chill-out world music and the decor is amazing. It complimented our COF wedding really nicely, with a Strip tour in between. We had 30 guests all together.

Worth dropping them an email for sure - pouria.malihi@palms.com (he is the manager and was brilliant throughout and on the night)
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are having ours at the grand lux cafe at the palazzo,they have a private room and their prices are under $60.hope that helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ellebaileyellebailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi JenniferPro89,

The Media Suite is larger than the Vista Suite just configured differently. Brides in the past have fit 60 people.  Also the L suite at THE Hotel looks really nice. We are planning on the Vista for about 40 ppl.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked maggiano's?  With a 2 hour open bar it would be right around $60 for family style I believe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls ! I am actually going for the vista suite with catering done from Canna Lily =) Thank to you knotties I was able to go with the suite idea rather then resturant !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards