Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Share your secrets :D

Ok, so I'm horrible at looking things up. I'm an out cast to my generation because I can even mess google up! It takes me hours for some reason to find what takes FI minutes. So I'm asking for your help on how you found the best rates for your suites for receptions and even honeymoon! 
TIA and if you have nothing on rooms a secret that'll make me laugh might be just as helpful for my mood today 8:)

Re: Share your secrets :D

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You typically get a suite discount from a promo code, booking with their chapel, or working for the corporation.
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sign up for the mail list at http://smartervegas.com/ which will get you a weekly email with known coupon codes for many resorts.  If you have a specific resort in mind, sign up for their mailing list and facebook; Mandalay for example tends to send out coupon codes at the last minute that will work for 24 or 48 hours but can typically be booked for dates up to six months in the future.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out theoyster.com. Tons of pics of suites then call the hotels thu are in for costs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you like any of the hotels on facebook you will see special offers when they come up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Vegasgroom- How does the smartvegas thing work when you actually want to book the room?  Can I just call Mandalay Bay and give them that promo code or go on the Mandalay site and type in the promo code?  Or do you book right on the smartervegas site?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_share-secrets-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d4d15380-09df-44ad-a9f2-60a49175510fPost:ad84f2af-049f-4a9f-bb65-0ad878edb715">Re: Share your secrets :D</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Vegasgroom- How does the smartvegas thing work when you actually want to book the room?  Can I just call Mandalay Bay and give them that promo code or go on the Mandalay site and type in the promo code?  Or do you book right on the smartervegas site?
    Posted by chansed[/QUOTE]

You can click the link and it will take you directly to the hotel's website and the offer with the code inputed. Or you can call the hotel, tell them the promo code.
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Usually smartervegas will either take you straight to the hotel's website and the promo code is already loaded or they will provide you with the promo code.  After I book on any site I always call the hotel to make sure they have my reservation too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh thanks! I'll look into these now 
    I just need a shove in the right direction is all. 8:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you trust priceline bidding and hotwire, check out www.betterbidding.com. The whole site is dedicated to helping you get good rates through hotwire and priceline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards