Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flower question

Hi ladies! I need your opinion - my wedding package comes with a bouquet and a Boutonniere for FI. I bought the girls each a clutch to walk with so they won't have any flowers. Do you think it would look okay if the groomsmen and fathers did not have boutonniere's, or should I get one for each of them?

TIA!

Re: Flower question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have room in the budget, I would do them. 
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My Mom offered to make them so I don't think it would be very much - thanks! What about corsages for the Mothers? Yay or Nay?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_flower-question-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d55d13fd-4dde-43fd-a2c3-7ebbeca8889dPost:1f9780f1-4561-445d-b2a0-3013114f0863">Re: Flower question</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Mom offered to make them so I don't think it would be very much - thanks! <strong>What about corsages for the Mothers? Yay or Nay?</strong>
    Posted by Kmills811[/QUOTE]
    Yay! or even just a single rose. I did single roses for my SIL's and a corsage for my mom.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing single roses, I think that would be so cute! Thanks for your help : )
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm yay for the corsages, I am planning on doing the same thing, and if the mothers will have those, the fathers definitely need the bouts. as for the groomsmen.. i'm not quite sure since the bridemaids will have clutches instead.. but I think it might still look good.. plus if the moms and dads will have flowers, the groomsmen should too i think!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're only doing them for my fiance and his best man as included in our package, but we're really not in to flowers all that much. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

Thefuturemrsrumley - We are not into flowers at all, that's why I got the girls clutches because I could care less if they had bouquets!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KMills--- I am doing a clutch for my MOH (no wedding party for me).  Best Man will have no bout. and fathers no bout.  I am going to do corsages for the mothers (I feel like guys don't care too much about flowers). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm ordering 2 corsages for mothers, we have no bridal party so no extra there and FI will be in military uniform so no bout for him either. I did however leave the option of ordering 2 bouts for my brother and my FFIL if they attend.
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I added a corsage for my mom and boutonniere for my dad since they are giving me away and we don't have a bridal party.  It was pretty inexpensive even ordering through the hotel ($20 for mom's & $8.50 for my dad's).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you aren't a big flower person, I see no need. We only had my bouquet and his bout. No other flowers for anyone and nobody seemed to miss them. Especially if you're gonna be going on a Strip tour, flowers seem to be annoying to carry all day.
  • Options
    Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if the hotels allow MOB, FOB flowers ordered from outside vendors? I haven't finalized ceremony location but the packages they have at the Wynn and MB includes only the bride and groom flowers.  I know they are strict about no outside vendors for MOH.  I thought it might be cheaper from outside florist.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards