Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Less than 2 months!

ellenalabama... you too!  Wink

Yesterday was the 2-month mark and I just KNOW time is going to start flying now!  Luckily I feel like I'm getting stuff done (some!) and hopefully I'll get everything done in time. The invitations have been sent (pics in bio) and people are starting to book flights & hotels.

Does time RUSH by at the 2-month mark???  Soooo close!

Re: Less than 2 months!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! It will be here before you know it! and I am SURE your right on track....you had a lot done early on :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Time is going to fly!  I barely remember the last 2 months before the wedding.  Keep your calendar updated and do things, like register for your license, sooner than later so you can check them off your list.
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenniferceline,

Yes time is FLYING by!  I'm freaking out!  Unfortunately, our budget got decreased at the last minute so....we have had to cut out a few things:(  No worries though it will still be great.

We just sent out invites and they have til August 23 to RSVP.  I'm really glad to hear you just sent yours too because I was thinking I was really late in sending them!  Our guest list was pretty small anyway, but we only know of 5 people that are coming for sure (not including my parents they make 7).  Out of the 5, 2 have booked their flight and hotel and 3 have booked their hotel. 

It's actually kind of a blessing in disguise!  Less guests=cheaper for us!  Lol  FI put it quite well, he said "It only matters that you are there, no one else."  Aww, LOVE HIM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ellenalabama - I'm pretty late sending out my invites too. I know I said they're all out, but I still have 9 to send (missing addresses...)... ugh. I gave them an August 25th RSVP date, and I know that might be pushing it... but oh well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenniferceline,

Lol that's what I said too!  I figure they got the STD's long enough ago that if they are coming they will make the plans even without the invites since everyone knows where we are staying etc...

Did you get your dress altered yet?  I'm waiting until the end of August to do mine.  They told me not to loose much more weight, but I still have 5lbs to go!  Just because I look good in the dress doesn't mean I look good in a bikini yet!  Looks like salad and chicken for the next 3wks or so!  lol
  • Options
    abuckeye4everabuckeye4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, so close...Time will fly by.  Everyone on this board seems way more organized than me.  I'm still trying to finalize my Rehearsal dinner site and my dress is not in either! but that's my own 'darn' fault.  i broke the wedding dress law, bought a 2nd one...
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ellen - Oh good, so I'm not the only one who breathes a little sigh of relief when I get a "No" RSVP?  It's not that I don't want people to come, but there are all these little things that creep into the budget that I never anticipated.  Ah well...good luck with YOUR RSVPs! Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's gonna fly by! 

I'm just over 2 months and kind of at a standstill. I did mail the invitations. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well...I am coming... so....wait...I wasnt invited... RUDE! hahaha

Really though... I am stoke for the both of you ^_^ 2 months and counting!

........actually.....i might be in Vegas Spetember 25-29th....if this trip works out with one of my friends....so maybe you will get a wedding crasher moment from me... hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAH PunkRockPrincess... come on in!  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont tempt me! haha Its going to be a girls trip to Vegas...I want to see Peepshow super bad and my best friend and I need a damn vacation...hahaha

But seriously...I would love to at least buy you a cocktail or something!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cine,
    Lol See you are not alone! 

Punk,
    You are more than welcome to crash:)  Cocktails are always welcome! Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who doesnt love a dang cocktail?? Especially in Vegas!

I will follow up with the both of you come closer to the dates ...we are looking at hotel rates now...I am hoping for a mandalay bay sale or something! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, come on down. I'm September 30th and yes cocktails are always accepted, preferably with Tequila. LOL  :)

Seriously, it'd be fun to see some knottie weddings live!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well shoot...I might just have to take a long trip! haha Awesome ^_^

I really want to invite local knotties and anyone willing to make the drive to my bachelorette party...it will just be me and one friend...so why the heck not!

Long ways off...but thats my plan anyways..hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Tequila...my old friend:)  Sadly, since I had The Beast I can't drink it anymoreCry  The irony is that it is part of the reason she is here!  Lmao
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards