Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bartender for In-Suite reception

Hello!!

Just a question...we're looking to get a bartender for a few hours for our in-suite reception.  I was told about culinary pros and was looking to see if anyone has ever used them...and if they have...how was it?  My dad thinks it would be nicer for people to be served their alcohol rather then to have to go make their drinks themselves...

Thanks!!

Re: Bartender for In-Suite reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Culinary Pros and highly recommend them.  I hired a bartender and two servers and it was the best money I spent.  They arrived on time, made sure everyone had a drink in their hand, made sure the food area stayed clear and hauled a ton of trash out of our suite as the evening went on.  We kept the bartender an extra hour because our party was not stopping after their original 5 hours were up.

If we were having a smaller group, I would have only gone with one server but we were over 100.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I've heard Masterpiece offers it as an option too, if you're also going to do food.  I also saw someone recently mention that Mandalay will offer bartender services for in-suites; at a higher cost of course, but she thought that might result in a lower liklihood of the resort having an issue with noise if they're making money off of it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolute Beverage is who we're using, they've had great reviews in the past!  Most common is them or CP now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Masterpiece actually referred me to Culinary Pros because they do not have bartender staff to hire out.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Absolute. So far, working with Lynn has been easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Culinary Pros today! They didn't want a deposit unless your bill is 500 or greater. I booked 1 bartender and 1 server. Can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you everyone!  I emailed a bunch of places Thursday night...I heard back from Lynn @ Absolute Bev and she was amazing...she emailed me back a few imes that day to answer all my questions...still haven't heard anything back from the other places...maybe they're busy because of the weekend...I'll wait and see!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards