Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Best MUA Recommendatio - Fair/Sensitive Skin

Hi Knotties,

Love all the reviews about the MUAs, although I can do my makeup, I think everyone should be pampered on a special occassion.

I have really sensitive, fair skin... heavy make up usually makes me break out by end of the night...

Any brides out there with the same skin type, who did you use for as your MUA??

Thanks!

Re: Best MUA Recommendatio - Fair/Sensitive Skin

• Options
    Regardless of who you choose, I'd recommend doing a trial run and try to do it two days before instead of the typical night before, that will give you time to deal with the consequences if something doesn't work well with your skin.

My wife used Francesca but there are many options that see frequent reviews:  http://www.vegasgroom.com/12/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

Ditto VG about a trial - I also used Francesca.  The foundation she uses is actually pretty light.  I don't wear much makeup so I appreciated that the foundation wasn't caked on, I thought it looked very natural.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I used Francesca as well...  I have fair skin, but on the oily side after extended make-up wear, although Francesca's foundation didn't feel heavy and looking at the pictures it never appeared oily/shiny the whole time until I took it off.

But I would recommend a trial none-the-less... probably as far out as possible since even two days might be difficult for a breakout to clear if it does indeed irritate your skin.

Would airbrushing also be an option for your skin type?
  • Options
    I have never done airbrushing, I was considering it, but I am not sure how my skin would look, would it stay, would it be heavy?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_best-mua-recommendatio-fairsensitive-skin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0074847-3e0c-48d4-9d15-fa771475bbcdPost:99352473-6af1-4588-b2ee-f8c45bbc84e4">Re: Best MUA Recommendatio - Fair/Sensitive Skin</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Francesca as well...  I have fair skin, but on the oily side after extended make-up wear, although Francesca's foundation didn't feel heavy and looking at the pictures it never appeared oily/shiny the whole time until I took it off. But I would recommend a trial none-the-less... probably as far out as possible since even two days might be difficult for a breakout to clear if it does indeed irritate your skin. Would airbrushing also be an option for your skin type?
    Posted by mizutamababy[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Look at www.thepowderhousellc.com if you want someone to come to you. Otherwise I would do a trial run at whatever hotel you're staying at. But there are many makeup artists in Vegas. I am sure you'll find one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards