Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!

Whore, I mean, Wedding shoes arrived.

Oh, and with tax AND shipping they cost twentyseven dollars.  YUP!  $27...thank you DSW.

(forgive me for not moving that litterbox out of the pics! and yes, in that one picture i am standing on my bathroom counter.  note to self:  get full length mirror.)

Bi-oh-rama
Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
"The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!

• Options
    MisEstaMisEsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMg!!!! So cute!! I LOVE them!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hot 2 Trot!
    Lovin the red shoe buzz!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute Shoes!! The more whore like they look the cuter they are!

If I tried getting on the bathroom counter wearing those though I know I'd break something (no balance or coordination especially wearing heals)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are they totally red or do they have a tint of orange?

I love them! They are so super cute.
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_omg-totally-forgotsurprise-mail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0be21f9-23ba-4c06-92e9-145adae64c03Post:ad89f649-e15c-463e-a29a-3820fa232675">Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are they totally red or do they have a tint of orange? I love them! They are so super cute.
    Posted by Natrasha[/QUOTE]

bright red.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG those are awesome!!! You are going to be one red-hot bride ;) Love em!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh those were the exact shoes I wanted! But I need a little more support in my shoes, those strappy things just do not mix with this body :) I love them though!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HOT! I LOVE THEM!

Charity
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Work it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so hot! Love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them.
    Glad you found a pair that work for you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love those.  I'm totally jealous of all you ladies who are wearing sexy heels.  Although you will be jealous of me when I come back gushing about how comfy my tootsies were all night in my flats. 
    Undecided
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those shoes are ridiculous.  Ridiculously AWESOME!!!

And, Direy, me, too.  My FI is the same height as me (despite the avatar pic - weird), and I'm wearing flats.  I'd kill to wear Smokey's shoes!!!!!

Congrats, girl!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_omg-totally-forgotsurprise-mail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0be21f9-23ba-4c06-92e9-145adae64c03Post:ed5f5102-0b89-4543-a44e-be81c6d41152">Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Those shoes are ridiculous.  Ridiculously AWESOME!!! And, Direy, me, too.  My FI is the same height as me (despite the avatar pic - weird), and I'm wearing flats.  I'd kill to wear Smokey's shoes!!!!! Congrats, girl!
    Posted by nycheryl[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, my FI is actually a little shorter than me.  And while i have absolutely no problem wearing heels any other night, I just really don't want to be towering over him at our wedding.  :)
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    love love love them!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_omg-totally-forgotsurprise-mail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0be21f9-23ba-4c06-92e9-145adae64c03Post:a6d72b3b-39ac-4f66-b948-aa846f2e6844">Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail! : Yeah, my FI is actually a little shorter than me.  And while i have absolutely no problem wearing heels any other night, I just really don't want to be towering over him at our wedding.  :)
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

Same here :)  :)   I especially love bright colored heels!
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_omg-totally-forgotsurprise-mail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0be21f9-23ba-4c06-92e9-145adae64c03Post:2fd50556-3320-421d-a549-eb1f668265e1">Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute Shoes!! The more whore like they look the cuter they are! If I tried getting on the bathroom counter wearing those though I know I'd break something (no balance or coordination especially wearing heals)
    Posted by hstaples4[/QUOTE]

Same here- I'd probably break my leg and take half the bathroom out with me, lol.

But they look like a perfect fit!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute!  I love getting shoes in the mail:)
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_omg-totally-forgotsurprise-mail?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e0be21f9-23ba-4c06-92e9-145adae64c03Post:2fd50556-3320-421d-a549-eb1f668265e1">Re: OMG! Totally forgot...surprise in the mail!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute Shoes!! <strong>The more whore like they look the cuter they are!</strong> If I tried getting on the bathroom counter wearing those though I know I'd break something (no balance or coordination especially wearing heals)
    Posted by hstaples4[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me LOL-- totally agree!</div>
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smokey = Smokin'.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your shoes!  Thanks for telling the location of your purchase...going to browse that website.  I want some color too but I am a pink girl.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SEXY shoes OWW OWW! =)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    OCT1ST2011OCT1ST2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too cute!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board