Nevada-Las Vegas

I made a bio/introduction!

Hi ladies - I've asked a couple questions on this board recently so thought I introduce myself and put up the beginnings of a bio.  We originally were wanting an at home wedding, in MN, but have since decided on Vegas instead.  It will save us some money and to be able to share our day with those closest to us in a more intimate setting will be nice. 

We will be getting married in Oct. of 2011 over FI's MEA weekend (he's a teacher).  We are leaning towards an outdoor ceremony and an in-suite reception. 

Check out my bio if you'd like, and I'm excited to share ideas with everyone!  The board has helped me out a ton already!

Sara

Re: I made a bio/introduction!

• pabride2010pabride2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks great!  You should talk to wildstyle, she is doing springs preserve.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! I see you are using the same poster for a guest book as me! Love it
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great bio - we have a similar colour scheme and I also have that poster for the guestbook!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • edited December 2011
    Great bio! You're so organised already!!
  • edited December 2011
    Your hair inspiration is exactly what I've been looking for! I keep telling people "umm, not down, but not halfway...I don't know...". Thanks for the pic! Everything looks gorgeous.
  • keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking good. I love the first dress, looks like mine!
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Great bio, you have lots of ideas so far! Thank you for the hair pictures as well, I am in love with the first style, so I'm hoping that my hair will hold something like that.

I tried on your dress! I loved the style, but it didn't work for my body at all :(

2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • prettygabiprettygabi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have a lot of fabulous ideas! I love the poster idea for the guest book. And I might have to steal some of your hair inspiration. Wink
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the nice welcome ladies!  I'm a planner what can I say, plus it will be nice to not have to rush for everything since we have so much time.

Yeah that hairstyle is by far my fave, maybe Glamsquad will have it perfected before my wedding if others have it:)  My hairstylist here may be one of my bm's though, but not sure if she can come and if not I'll probably go with Glamsquad.

Sloane - Well it's not my dress yet but the fave so far, only have tried on a few, next Sat. we are going though.  Me and my MOH and a BM are going dress looking, sushi and to see Sex in the City 2, should be a fun day.  It did fit me pretty well, one of the reasons why I liked it.  Every dress will fit different on everyone though ya know. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sloane - I just took a gander at your bio, and I think your dress is beautiful!  Great choice!
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the compliment, I had a great consultant otherwise I never would have picked it. Your dress shopping day sounds like a blast - keep us updated with pictures!
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011
    Looks great! :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards