Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

earthbus, anyone use or have used

just wondering your opinion, i have them booked for pre-reception and afer reception, what did you do for music, do they have an ipod hookup?

Re: earthbus, anyone use or have used

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at earthbuses.  Which vehicle do you have?  How many people?
  • Options
    ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we just used them on march 2nd.  we used the 1- passenger white limo and 22 pax gmc party bus.   i honestly cant even remember if they had an ipod hookup, but they had a KILLER sound system!  and the rates are amazing!
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shauna

Did the party bus really look as cool inside (lights and all) as it does in the pictures? 
  • Options
    ShaunaCookShaunaCook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it did, it had lights, and awesome hardwood floor.  there was a stripper pole and lots of seating.  there were 17 of us, and there was plenty of room.
    i dont know how to post pictures here, but i have a few photos that might give you a better idea ... send me an email if you would like and i can send you some photos
    princess_shauna18 at yahoo dot ca
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have the biggest bus they have, i think they said it seats up to 30, i thought the rates were great!!!! and if you do decide to book, tell them you talked to them at the mandalay bridal show and u should get a discount...not sure for how long they are doing that though
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ktett82
    Thanks for the tip!  If will def try that.

Shauna
    It keeps telling me the email failed.  Idk why?  If you get a chance could you send the pics to me?  ellenalabama2070@yahoo.com  I'm so glad to know that they look as cool in person as they do in pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards