Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Checks!! and single digits :)))

I've accomplished a lot these past few days...
I've ordered
- silk petals
- shoe clips to bling up my shoes
- favor accessories
- CD sleeves
- a book on ceremony vows
- a Braun silk-epil (can't wait to use it)
bought a new swimsuit for the HM
and reserved HM excursions!

I feel like I got the small stuff out of the way... great feeling.

I also started packing because in 9 days (9 days!!!) I'll fly back home to FI! OMG I can't wait for us to be one again, we've been apart almost the entire engagement :(

What's going on with your planning, ladies? and VG :)

Re: Checks!! and single digits :)))

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks and congrats on getting back to your honey.  I know what it's like to be apart.

I just orderd my "taste of Philly" goodies this morning:
    Herrs chips
    tastykakes
    peanut chews

Custom napkins from the knot have been ordered
    WP gifts completed
    Dress ready to be shipped to Debi

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks vfriday! Your favors sounds so yummy :)))
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great checks. I booked my plane tickets today and reserved the COF. Also DJ Godzilla emailed me back and said he was available for my date, I just have to send him a $50 check to reserve my time.

I'm still debating on photography. I'm getting a photo package at COF but I would like pictures on the strip. Bently Wilson wrote me back today and said they have a 4 hour minimum for my time period because it is a Saturday unless I get pics before 1pm. I think I may go with KK photography because she has a internet special for $390 I think for a strip tour with pictures including transportation.

What favors did you get? And where did you order you silk petals from?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks and the single digits! So exciting! I am sitting here making my welcome bag tags as I write. I also worked on the itinerary this weekend. Getting down to the crunch. I need to do all those little things too that you were getting at on your post... HM excursions and such. We have been so excited about the wedding, we haven't had time to get excited about Hawaii!! :) Best of luck.
  • Options
    ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone is getting so close!!!  I am finishing up as many things on my list as possible - finished the welcome bags last week, FI is almost done making the cupcake stand, my Flower Girls all got their dresses today, and I have been shopping up a storm - makeup, party dress for after the reception, socks for the guys, new shoes for FI, candles for reception.  Getting so excited!
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_checks-single-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ed727f6b-b9f5-4980-b618-c95b2209b556Post:8c1f9ee7-54ea-4544-9731-2f11c9989f55">Re: Checks!! and single digits :)))</a>:
    [QUOTE]great checks. I booked my plane tickets today and reserved the COF. Also DJ Godzilla emailed me back and said he was available for my date, I just have to send him a $50 check to reserve my time. I'm still debating on photography. I'm getting a photo package at COF but I would like pictures on the strip. Bently Wilson wrote me back today and said they have a 4 hour minimum for my time period because it is a Saturday unless I get pics before 1pm. <strong>I think I may go with KK photography because she has a internet special for $390</strong> I think for a strip tour with pictures including transportation. What favors did you get? And where did you order you silk petals from?
    Posted by jennia777[/QUOTE]

I checked them out too!  They are very reasonable and their pics look good! 

Congrats WiWi!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards