Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

2 Hour strip tour

Is 2 Hours enough time? 

If you had a strip photo tour what would you do again? wouldn't do again? 

Did you follow the photographers lead or plan where you wanted pictures taken? 

How did you get from hotel to hotel ...limo? taxi?

I have heard wonderful things about Todd.  Any other photographers you recommend for this? 

Our wedding is going to be small.  I am not planning a big reception.  These may be the only pro pictures I will have.  (Other than the few pics by Cashman's from the ceremony at PH). 

Thx  kris 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 2 Hour strip tour

• Options
    bethm098bethm098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using deacon tyler and he is wonderful to work with, if you see his photos you will see what i mean, and everyone else here that has used him says he is amazing.  check out his website.
    www.dtyler-photography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I feel as if the 4 hour package may be a better option.  I would like a few group pictures before and after the ceremony.  Plus the strip tour. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We did our strip tour with Michelle T0ner and we had fun despite the cold weather! It was so windy, and she arranged the limo.
    We icked a couple of locations, like Mandalay Bay and the las Vegas sign. Other than that, we winged it based on her recommendations and because it got cold we cut a little early. Take a look at bios for some ideas, that is what I did.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  It was crazy windy and cold that week.  We were in Vegas October 28- Nov 4th for vacation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married on the same day as mloeks and yes it was FREEZING! We planned 2 hours but had a little bit less time due to delays at the chapel. We did the sign, the Venetian, Bellagio and then drop off back at Mandalay Bay. If we had started on time I think we would have been able to get another stop. We hired a limo bus for us and our guests. I knew I wanted the sign and Venetian and then we asked Todd to pick the last one. The phoyos from Bellagio with the Eiffel tower in the background are beautiful. There is more infoi in my bio but no pro photos yet as my laptop is playing up and won't take the photos from the disc!
  • Options
    Junior_HJunior_H member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have chosen Ron Miller, I love his pics so much. His blog has a few strip tours on it.

http://www.ronmphoto.com

I was wondering how to get about during the strip tour too! Also wasn't sure if 2 hours would be enough but it will just me the two of us :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards