Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Trashie

Hey, Natrasha, I saw your post over on E that mentioned me so I wanted to come by and say hi.  Things have been hectic over here and I have been pretty down so my posting has been limited.

We had to put Smokey to sleep one week ago today so I have just been down in the dumps.  My sister called me on Thursday to tell me that two of her moles came back as melanoma.  I went in today and had two moles removed too....just in case.  Oh, and I ran a half marathon last Sunday but my time sucked like a Dyson.

I'm still here.  I just don't post much.  My spirits are just BLAH to post on the happy happy joy joy posts and I can't get it up to chastise where chastising is due.  I suck as an LV knottie right now.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am here and silently stalking your pictures and reviews.  I am SO excited for you and Scary and all the other blushing brides.

I'm kind of like god.  You can't see me, but I'm here.

Bi-oh-rama
Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
"The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

Re: Trashie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_trashie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ef71ed6d-f197-4b6a-ba90-8284f4a09d62Post:9e54dfac-d96b-411a-b593-510e60f78fe5">Trashie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, Natrasha, I saw your post over on E that mentioned me so I wanted to come by and say hi.  Things have been hectic over here and I have been pretty down so my posting has been limited. We had to put Smokey to sleep one week ago today so I have just been down in the dumps.  My sister called me on Thursday to tell me that two of her moles came back as melanoma.  I went in today and had two moles removed too....just in case.  Oh, and I ran a half marathon last Sunday but my time sucked like a Dyson. I'm still here.  I just don't post much.  My spirits are just BLAH to post on the happy happy joy joy posts and I can't get it up to chastise where chastising is due.  I suck as an LV knottie right now. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am here and silently stalking your pictures and reviews.  I am SO excited for you and Scary and all the other blushing brides. <strong>I'm kind of like god.  You can't see me, but I'm here.</strong>
    Posted by smokeybailey[/QUOTE]
    <div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">=( So sad, be strong and know we all are praying for your fam ... Also nice to see you still have humor!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BOOOOO :(:(:(

I am so sad to hear that your life is so down right now. I'm really sorry to hear about poor Smokey and your sister. I figured shiit must be going down if you weren't around to give your factual opinions, and it sucks that it's bad shiit. I'm thinking of you, and hoping that your wheel of fortune turns and you are back at the top soon! How lame that all this happened after the wedding. I hope you are your H are still getting a few happy newlywed moments here and there.

XOXOXO!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards