North Carolina
Options

XP: Vendor Suggestions? Flowers or Invites

Does anyone have any any suggestions for florists or a good place to order invites/STDs/Menus/Programs in the Raleigh/Durham/Cary area? 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
image 148 Are ready to party!
image 77 Will be missing out!
image 0 Are MIA!

Re: XP: Vendor Suggestions? Flowers or Invites

• Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Tre Bella in Durham for flowers for my rehearsal dinner & wedding. Both were in Raleigh & I think my budget wasn't extravagant-$60-85/centerpiece; $75 for bridesmaid's bouquet; about $30 each for the moms & groom's sister; about $15 for bouts; plus 2 large arrangements at about $175 each. They came in right at my budget with the flowers I wanted, except anemones, which were out of season & would have cost too much. I was looking for fairly contemporary arrangements, but i've seen their traditional work and it's lovely, too. Most importantly, they are so nice to work with-just the type of people you want to work with. Also used Wedding Paper Divas for STD's, which were great, Invitation Box for rehearsal dinner invitations--we had a pig pickin and they had a great invite at the best price--and Paperbuzz, formerly Frances King, for wedding invites. The wedding invites were by Arabella Papers because I wanted something very contemporary. I was very pleased with how they turned out, but they were pricey & I wish I had checked with Gourmet Invitations--an online vendor--to price custom invites. Gourmet Invitations did do custom stamps for me through Zazzle and we got a ton of positive feedback about them. My husband was really surprised how many people noticed them. We didn't do menus, but a friend who is a graphic designer designed our monogram and set up the program for us. I bought some scrapbook card stock online--cheaper--and Kinkos copied it for about $.05/program--much cheaper than online vendors. If you'd like the name of our graphic artist, just shoot me an email at bjackson2 at nc dot rr dot com. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards