North Carolina
Options

Good Morning!!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! This week is going by sooo slowly for me... :(

BUT, I just got the link to my online gallery of bridal portraits and I LOVE THEM! I'm super excited.  I'll try to post a couple on the new NC Bride google site later today! 

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! That was fast...I can't wait to see how they turned out. This week is going by super slow for me as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I can't wait to see your bridal pics either, I'm glad you like them.  Yea I keep thinking its Thursday, when its only Wednesday... 

My driver's license expires April 16th.  Does anyone know if you can get a new one before then? FI thinks I might have to wait til April, but not the date. I don't know, I looked online and couldn't find the answer.  I just don't like waiting in line and finding out I need to come back another day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good morning!  Meredith, can't wait to see your bridal pics! :)  I saw your dress on the blog, and loved it!

Jessie, yes, you can renew your license now.  Licenses can be renewed up to 6 months before your birthday.  It's in the Driver's Handbook.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! You can renew your license up to 6 months before the expiration date now. I'd try calling your local DMV and make an appointment with them. I was just at my DMV to get my NC license (moved from Texas) and I waited 3 hours and I was only the 15th person there that day! It took for-ev-er. But people who made appointments got to go right up and do their renewal or tests.

Meredith, can't wait to see your pics!

Hope everyone has a lovely, sunny Wednesday. (I swear I almost typed Thursday.)

Tomorrow I'm seeing Ben Folds in concert in Raleigh. I'm excited about that. And then I'm spending the weekend in Virginia Beach for a marine mammal conferecnce - never been to one before, so that should be interesting...
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Happy sunny Wednesday to you all!

I wish it were Thrusday already...or Friday already...

Ben Folds sounds like fun! 
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sundrop -- depending on how old you are turning, you can renew online and have them mal you a new license.  Don't think that works if you are turning any of the significant ages like 18 or 21 (where your license changes), but you can always check it out!  Every time I have moved in the past five years I have ordered new licenses with th new address online with no hassle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks yall!! I will go tomorrow and I'll look online tonight.  I need to get it done, that's all that matters!! Oh I'm not turning any significant ages, just moved and need to update.

Ben Folds sounds like fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards