Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Day of wedding coordinator

Is anyone thinking of getting a day of wedding coordinator? I am wanting to do an in suite reception but really don't want the headache of having to take care of getting it together that day while trying to get ready for a wedding. I also don't want to make any family/friends miss important parts of the day to make sure catering/cake/decorations are all in place for the reception. Anyone have ideas on someone I can contact about this AND ideas on pricing for a day of just for the reception? I'm thinking I just need someone for a few hours to make sure everything is in place, I don't really need them the whole night.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Day of wedding coordinator

• Options
    I am using a Day of Coordinator from Culinary pros.  $35/hour with a five hour minimum.  She is going to let all the vendors into the suite.  They also let you ship anything to their office.
  • Options
    I am thinking of using Scheme Events, look on vegasgroom's site for reviews. I agree with you, I don't want to stress over it and not make family or friends miss anything. I think the extra money is worth it!!!
  • Options
    The quote I got was for 8 hrs for 2ppl and it was around 1000, but I am fairly sure you can just book them or one person for a couple hours.
  • Options
    I am using Scheme Events they require a minimum of three hours for 100 /hourthey have gotten great reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hmm I'm going to research both and see....BenningerS, do you have contact info for your place, I can't seem to find it on the internet? $35/hr seems like a real dream compared to Scheme Events but I do want them to do a good job. How was your experience with them so far?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    So far they have been good.  I am only using them to let vendors in not to actually organize anything.  I have been in contact with Sari her email is suri@culinaryproslv.com she is the owner.  I also am using them for a bartender.    
  • Options
    Scheme was awesome for us, we had them for what ended up being probably 10 hours, about $1000, two people.  They took care of all kinds of things that came up.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards