We are attempting to avoid doing anything at full price on our upcoming trip and that includes shows.
Through smarter vegas we got Blue Man Goup at a dicount and I'm trying to find Le Reve but am only finding full price for our week.
My question is do we:
A. buy them because we want decent seats,
B. Wait for a new promo, or
C. Wait until we get to Vegas and try and find a discount..
It's my first trip so I'm not entirely sure how it works once we get out there.
J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14]