Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Poll: MUA/hair stylist

It's impossible to find this all in one place (easily), so I'm sorry for the repeat!  I'm about to book my MUA/hair stylist and would love to hear who you booked!  Also, did your BMs come, too?  Did you get a good deal for them? 

Annnnnd GO!   Thanks, ladies :D

Re: Poll: MUA/hair stylist

• Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got Harmony Medina for me, 4 BMs, 2 moms and my flower girl for $785, I believe.  Damn good deal.  Hope she's good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also got Harmony Medina to do mine!
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Francesca L and she was amazing! Some of my BMs did their own, and others had a different girl do it for them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Harmony Media for make-up, since I am a local I have my regular hair dresser doing my and bridal party hair. Since as my sister says I have "weird hair" lol I need someone who really "knows" my hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked Francesca and am very excited to be working with her given the great reviews she has received and photos of her work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Lori White.  She did my hair and makeup and the hair for my 4 bridesmaids.  I loved her and she was incredibly reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_poll-muahair-stylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:fcaedf02-445f-46ce-b4af-b32e2f4d844fPost:4c8afe24-cfc1-4b95-972e-2e7d4ceb3f94">Re: Poll: MUA/hair stylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Got Harmony Medina for me, 4 BMs, 2 moms and my flower girl for $785, I believe.  Damn good deal.  Hope she's good!
    Posted by lsvensson[/QUOTE]

She is :)

I feel like I have repeated myself like 3 times this week lol... I have worked with Harmony Medina 3 times and I loved her and the work she did. My makeup was amazing lasted into the wee hours of the morning and my hair did great in the wind! I plan to work with her again in November
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked Francesca Lombardo. She has been get with correspondence and has great reviews on here. I only have her booked for me, but I think a couple of my BMs will use her :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Melissa Ferreira. One bridesmaid and I will be using her. The other will be doing her own.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm a MUA slut and I'm taking up Harmony AND Francesca. I wanted to be ready by 1, and my mom, myself, and 5 bridesmaids was a little much for one person to handle without starting at 7am.

Harmony is working on 4 of my BMs and Francesca is doing me, my mom, and my MOH. Harmony offered a great discount for my whole group, but the timing caused me to split it up. (I think it was $75 or $85 per girl for both hair and makeup)

• Options
    edited December 2011

I went with Francesca Lombardo for my wedding. She will be doing mysleft  plus 2 bridesmaids H/MU.

For my sisters wedding in about a month , I will be using the Glamsquad. James is the owner I believe.

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Francesca is currently working on one of my bridesmaids.  :) 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DIREY!  Are you wearing your dress yet?!!!!?>!?!?!!?!?ELEVENTY!
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Francesca and her assistant are doing my 6 BM, MIL, and mom. She is also doing my makeup. My girlfriend is a hair stylist and doing my hair. She has been really great to communicate with and looking forward to meeting her!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Harmony Medina is taking care of hair/make-up for myself, 6 bridesmaids and the mothers!  She has been AWESOME to work with... very accomodating and incredible pricing!  So excited to work with her!

:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

did the 785 include gratuity?

• Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, that's pre-gratuity, so figure 20% which makes it a little less than $950, for my party (bride/4 BMS/2 moms/FG).
  • Options
    valerie1223valerie1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my first post on here but I just had my wedding last weekend and I LOVED Francesca L.  She is wonderful to work with! I looked amazing and I have never felt so beautiful in my life!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!  It seems to be two obvious choices amongst others :)

I appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards