Kansas

I loved taking engagement pictures!!

My fiance and I just took our engagement pictures on Sunday and the photographer already gave us about 50 photos as a preview!
We worked with Jim Powers (jimbobp.com) and had an amazing time at our E-session. He brought the 2nd photographer from our wedding and another photographer who was learning from him-- and we get all of those pictures!! They spent over 3 hours with us and showed us the pictures as we were going. Needless to say I'm extremely happy with our choice, especially because the all inclusive wedding package WITH a 2nd photographer is only $1000!!
Here is the link to our wedding page:
www.theknot.com/ourwedding/johnmcfarlane&moniquewilkins">www.theknot.com/ourwedding/johnmcfarlane&moniquewilkins

Let me know what you think!!

Re: I loved taking engagement pictures!!

• future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice....you might go to the sticky at the top and post this on a vendor review.  It would be very helpful to other brides.
  • ekelly83ekelly83 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to this sight and found his pictures fabulous! Did you sign a contract for him? Cuz he says he doesn't work on a contract. I really appreciate you posting this on this board! I ma fairly new to the knot and don't know how to make 'venue' reviews, or how to read them! Just trying to get more info on this photographer. So far, I really like him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards