Kansas
Options

Pros Photography - Help!

Hello. I was looking into using Pros photography & I was wondering if anyone has used them for their wedding and what their experience was? Their prices are very reasonable but i'm afraid about the quality of their work. Any reviews of their work would be very helpful!
Any other suggestions for good photographers in the KC area?

Re: Pros Photography - Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used Pros, but I just hired Jesse Blacklaw.  She's WONDERFUL.  I met her at a party and there were black and whites on the wall.  I asked the hostess who shot them and she introduced us!  I'm VERY impressed with our engagement pictures and look forward to working with her. I don't have her website handy but her number is 913-549-8226.  Definitely worth a look before you make a final decision. Let her know Lisa sent you! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Prairie Fire Images. Keith is great to work with. So easy going. He is out of Topeka but travels to Kansas City for no extra charge. The good thing is that because he is based out of Topeka, his prices are lower than compairable Kansas City photographers. His website is www.prairiefireimages.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards