Kansas
Options

New from Wichita

*Sneaks in*

Hi all! I'm new to the site, so I thought I'd pop in a say a brief hello.

My name is Becci and I'm 23 years old. In June of this year I got engaged to the love of my life and have since been in the early stages of... planning hell.. shall we say. Lol. All we've narrowed down so far is that we'll be getting married October 19, 2012 at Eberly Farm in Wichita. It's a BEAUTIFUL outdoor location, with an option to move it inside if it rains. Our theme is rustic country, but we haven't nailed out the specifics of what that will include yet.

Anyway, we go next week to put our deposit down on our venue and offically lock in the date. That's when the real chaos will start!

So, do I have any "date" buddies? Anyone else saying 'I Do' on the 19th? Where are you in the process? :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

75 [Invited] 
43image [Said yes!] 
16image [Are missing out!]
 16image [Can't find the mailbox] 
RSVP Date October 01

Re: New from Wichita

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Becci! I just got engaged this past weekend so I am obviously new to this site and saw your post. I am also planning on getting married in October of 2012 but haven't picked a date yet because I need to speak with my church about open dates. I do have a friend that got married at Eberly Farm this year and the wedding was beautiful! Their wedding was also a country theme and it was a great location for that theme. 

Since you have posted this a while back I hope that your planning is going well! I wish you the best of luck and its fun to hear of someone else who is getting married in the area in October of 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards