Kansas

Need to find an affordable wedding dress?

I was priveleged enough to score 12 wedding dresses at a bridal auction.  I chose the two that I want (yes, two!)  and I am selling the others.  They are brand new, tags still attached, all very lovely designer wedding gowns: Atelier Diagonal, Mon Cherie, and Maggie Sottero.  I have sizes 4-10.  I am selling each one for about 80% off original price.  My soon to be mother-in-law has her own sewing business and is willing to do alterations/hemming if needed. 
I live in Emporia, KS so let me know if you would like to see them and try them on.  You won't be sorry!  All the money I make will go straight back into my own wedding, so please, if you need to save some money, we could really help each other out!!

Re: Need to find an affordable wedding dress?

• edited December 2011
    What styles do you have?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    They are all mostly halter, floor length dresses.  I have them in white and also in ivory.  I have lots of different styles, the only one I don't have is the mermaid style.  But I do have ballgown, and all sorts of different train styles. 
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have any short ones?  I am looking for a dress to change into at the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    I do have a shorter one, it is very thin material.  It has the slight resemblance of a night gown.  How tall are you? It would work well for a ceremony.
  • edited December 2011

If you don't have any luck selling them yourself, you might try consigning them at Encore Occasions Boutique in Riley, KS. It is a consignment bridal and formal boutique. I doubt you will get what you are currently asking though, as all of their gowns are priced at around 50% of the original retail price. They have some awesome gowns though at incredible prices!

• edited December 2011
    Do you have any dresses left?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards