Kansas

Bridal shos in Northcentral or Northeast KS

I was trying to search to see if there are any bridal shows in Colby/Hays areas.  I haven't found any so far and wondered if there was any in this area.  I am getting married in Norton and would like to go to local bridal shows.  If you know of any and the dates that would be wonderful.  Or if you have any ideas on where to go to find out that would be helpful too.

Thank you
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal shos in Northcentral or Northeast KS

• lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there's actually a small bridal showcase at the mall in Hays this Saturday?  http://calendar.playhays.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=8698&month=02&year=2011 You might call to make sure.  And, if memory serves, there's always an expo at the Ramada convention center every year in the spring and in the fall, but you would definitely have to call the Hays Ramada to lock down the dates on that one.  Sorry, its been a long time since I've been that out that way!
  • edited December 2011
    The bridal fair at the Ramada in Topeka already happened, it was the 22nd and 23rd of January. :( I'm sorry, I haven't heard of any others happening either. Good luck!
    February Siggy Challenge Reception Venue
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards