Iowa-Quad Cities

DJ Recs!

Hi Ladies! Planning for my June 2011 wedding and I've been looking around for some reviews on DJs. The DJ is pretty important to us because we like to dance and love music. Any recs?
I've been looking into SAS, but that's about all!

Thanks guys!

Re: DJ Recs!

• edited December 2011
    I'm going with RJS Productions for my wedding in October. Haven't had my wedding yet so I can't share a review but Ryan, the owner, has been great so far. www.rjsproductions.biz.
  • mvh2010mvh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using RJS Productions for my wedding in November.  I have been to a wedding that used this DJ and they were great!  Very professional! 

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using black tie because I've heard good things from other people (including most of the photographers I talked to)
  • Mrs.EJSMrs.EJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a very flexible and inexpensive DJ try TJ Entertainment out of Cedar Rapids.  They will travel for a small fee (even with the fee they are still much more reasonable than some!)

www.tjentertainmentcr.com
  • edited December 2011
    The Music Connection in Davenport does a great job!!
  • edited December 2011
    we just used Mix CD Productions. They were AMAZING!!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Winks Entertainment, and many of our other friends have used them too. They are flexible (and resonably priced!!) and work with you on whatever you would like to do at your reception. They can also get their hands on ANY kind of music you need!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards