Iowa-Quad Cities

QC Vendor Reviews!!!

This board has been busier than usual! My wedding was beautiful, special thanks to the following wonderful vendors!!

Dress
Storybook Ending in Dewitt - They are so wonderful here! They took care of me very well and have such a wide selection of dresses to choose from. A little bit of a drive for me but well worth it!

Tuxes and invitations
Duckeys in Moline - Duckeys was awesome to work with! The tuxes were ready earlier than expected and they took care of all of our guys. We also went with their package for free invitations. The invitations don't include reception or rsvp cards but, hey, they are still free! They give you however many you need and they have a wide selection to choose from. Our invitations were beautiful, we received many compliments.

Bridesmaid dresses
Bridal Perfections in Davenport - The dresses were beautiful and very affordable but the service could be better. There were some discrepencies regarding when the dresses were supposed to arrive. They arrived 2 months after they said they would. Also, some of the measurements were way off.

Hair and makeup
Studio 180 in Muscatine - Awesome!! They booked their entire morning just for us. It was so relaxing and fun. I had some pictures of the looks I wanted and everything came out exactly how I wanted it to. I recommend this salon if you are in the area.

Caterer & Cake
Guadalajara in Muscatine - The food was oustanding! We had authentic Mexican food. The setup was very professional and looked wonderful. We chose buffet style with servers for our guests. The owner of the restaurant also made our cake which was just beautiful!

DJ
RJS Produtions East Moline - Ryan was wonderful and worked with us throughout the entire planning process. We had a mixed culture wedding and wanted to be sure that music was played that would please everyone and he did just that. He went above and beyond and even took care of any problems or issues that arose.  Very professional and high quality equipment. Highly Recommended!

Photographer
William Baumgardner in Muscatine - William did our engagement and wedding pics. He was everywhere but somehow remained unseen throughout the night! He did a lovely job getting the formal poses we wanted as well as candid shots.

Videographer
Ruby Media Services in Silvis - We were originally not going to have a videographer but at the last minute, decided we really did want one. We booked Ruby Media two weeks before the wedding and they were so great to work with!

Florist
Miller's Florist in Muscatine - Christi was wonderful to work with! She was very personable and understood what I wanted! Everything turned out exactly the way I wanted it to. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, not to mention very affordable!

Hope this helps someone! I know looking at local reviews really helped me!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards