North Carolina

HELP! Inexpensive reception in Wilmington?

My fiance and I thought we were going to get married at the Balcony on Dock, but it turned out to be too expensive for the number of guests we wanted. Now, we're so late in the game that everything is booked :( We've already got dibs on a room in the Coastline Convention Center, but it's just one of the meeting rooms - not the Riverview Terrace. Does anyone have any suggestions!? Please help!

Andrea

Re: HELP! Inexpensive reception in Wilmington?

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are having our reception at Elijah's in downtown Wilmington.  It is downtown on the river.  You can rent out the entire place or just the inside dining room.  They offer a great all inclusive price.  Hope this helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Surfside Center on Topsail?
  • jdunn2011jdunn2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are using The Pilot House Restuarant.  It is right there by Elijah's.  You can rent an inside room for small parties, or an outside patio for larger parties.  The website is www.riverenterpriseevents.com. This covers Elijah's and the Pilot House. Good Luck.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at The Upper Room across the street from St. Mary Catholic Church.  The rental was 3000 and it included all the chairs and tables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards