Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Wedding color problems

We are having a October wedding and really want like a deep red and burnt orange for our colors. Unfortunately David (which is the most convient place due to out of state BM's) Doesnt have anything near what i am thinking. Any ideas on where else to get bridesmaid dresses in the Quad City Area?

Re: Wedding color problems

• Options
    Storybook Endings in DeWitt and also there is something in SouthPark Mall, not sure what it is called but i beleive it is by Von Maur.

Depending on how formal you want your dresses i would do some searching online like Macys, Bloomingdales, etc

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    There is Hope's Bridal down in the Village of East Davenport too.
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    There's also a bridal store in Northpark Mall near Dillards, but my mind is blanking on the name!

Some of those places can be just as expensive as places like J Crew and Ann Taylor wedding items.  Depending how formal you want, I also love Shabby Apple's dresses (they're more casual)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_wedding-color-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:35c48990-c811-49d8-8647-3e02c522e445Post:e53f950f-3db8-44c9-8dbe-e1ab5ae74348">Re: Wedding color problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>There's also a bridal store in Northpark Mall near Dillards, but my mind is blanking on the name!</strong> Some of those places can be just as expensive as places like J Crew and Ann Taylor wedding items.  Depending how formal you want, I also love Shabby Apple's dresses (they're more casual)
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that store isn't there anymore, but I could be wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards