Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Rehearsal Places in the QC

I am looking for a laid back rehearsal location somewhere in the QC. My FSIL had hers at a private room of a bar and grill with a buffet and then guests could play bar games like bags.  That was in Chicago however, and I am struggling to find something similar here. Any suggestions? Bettendorf/Davenport would be best but anything works!

Re: Rehearsal Places in the QC

• Options
    Hero's Pub in Davenport has bags boards and is really laid back. I'm pretty sure you can set up a private party area, too! Otherwise, possibly Van's Bar & Grill as they have the outside patio area. Blue Cat Brew Pub in Rock Island also has a large upstairs area that can be reserved but is still open to the public "kind of." You can't completely rent it out, but you can add your party to the room and I'm sure if the party was large enough, they'd not book any others up there. They have darts, pool tables, etc too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are probably going to do ours at The Clubhouse in Bettendorf, it is a bar that has golf simulators. It is really fun but may be more laid back than you are thinking. The nice perk (at least from a money standpoint) is that they let you bring in your own food!

As far as restaurant's with private dining areas you could try Front Street Brewery in Davenport or the River House in Moline.

Also, the River Music Experience has  a really nice hall you can rent by the hour for not too much. They let you bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks (if you want alcoholic drinks you have to go through them)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards