Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Quad Cities Wedding Vendors

I was married on 6/2/2012 and didn't post my wedding vendor reviews but would be happy to share my outstanding review of each of the vendors with anyone interested! Let me know if you need recommendations because I had the most amazing weekend due to the hard work each of them put in! :)

Rehearsal Night:
St. Mary's Catholic Church- Davenport
Sippi's Restaurant-Davenport
Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge- Davenport

Wedding Day:
Ducky's Formal Wear (Tuxes & Invitations)
David's Bridal (Wedding Dress & Bridesmaid Dresses)
Clazzy Designs (Chair covers, centerpieces, and bouquets)
Mary McBride- Hair 
A Limo Experience
Kelsey Zwicker Photography
Black Tie Entertainment
Quad City Photobooth
The Abbey Station- Rock Island
Cake by Allen Nitz
Davenport Trolley/VIP Transportation
Holiday Inn- Rock Island

Brunch & Gift Opening:
Bennigans in Rock Island
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Quad Cities Wedding Vendors

• Options
    I am looking into Clazzy Designs for chair covers, linens, and all flowers. Can you tell me about your experience with them? Thank you!
  • Options
    Hey ladies- sorry I completely forgot to get back on here! The Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge did end up being very pricey, but worth it as everyone absolutely loved it! We rented the VIP lounge and had the whole thing to ourselves with a pool table, dart boards, and 2 lanes of bowling. It was a fun to play "guys versus girls." If you do decide to look into them, make sure to ask for Cara. She's amazing!

Honestly, we didn't spend much time at the hotel at all! Between being away all day for the wedding and reception and being exhausted afterward, we barely even slept. The room was great though! They've been renovating the rooms and they look nice and are definitely cozy.

I love Lynn at Clazzy Design but do understand where Harry87 is coming from. She is very, very busy and it took her awhile to get back to me and never really answered any online form request questions that I sent.  My advice would be to look at some of her ideas on the website and on her Facebook page (Clazzy Designs or Lynn Carr) and have an idea before you go in. She was very sweet to work with and very on top of having things ready for me before my big day. My flowers were great- chair covers fit like a glove, and I only rented an overlay linen for my cake table but it was a nice touch. I'd recommend her!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards