Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

StoryBook Ending

Very helpful when trying on wedding dresses! They were able to pull dresses that I would like and jazz them up with jewlery. Also, I am getting the bridesmaids dresses there and they have the biggest selection around! I will be doing more buisness with them.

Re: StoryBook Ending

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_storybook-ending-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:93Discussion:c0b0082f-f322-4c56-b4e2-e0108362795dPost:756bcbc5-805b-4b84-b4ff-511f681bb979">Re: StoryBook Ending</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's good, because I won't!  And I'm telling everyone to avoid them as well. I LOATHE Storybook! There, I said it. 
    Posted by Harry87[/QUOTE]

<div>This.  I refuse to even consider them because of the amount of spam we get on this board!</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_storybook-ending-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:c0b0082f-f322-4c56-b4e2-e0108362795dPost:3c17e670-87fd-4e3c-b88e-f94a0a79fd4f">Re: StoryBook Ending</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: StoryBook Ending : This.  I refuse to even consider them because of the amount of spam we get on this board!
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. RIGHT!!! I bought my dress at a little boutique in LaSalle-Peru (I know, quite the drive from the QC, but my aunt lives up there) called Maiden Mae. They were fabulous and super nice. The week before they had a sample sale, but I missed it. They still gave me the sample sale price on the dress I chose!! It was a wonderful experience! I'm taking the dress back to them for my alterations, just because they were so amazing and helpful! :)

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards