North Carolina
Options

Any Summer 2012 Brides in here?

Hey Ladies! I'm getting married next month, August 18th! How about you? What venues are you using? Have any pictures? I love seeing where other NC brides are getting married! Our weddings are pretty close, I can't believe all the planning will be over soon... now is the rough patch though... making all these payments!!! UGH!!! Here's a few pictures of my venue...

The Dairy Barn

I stole those from online.. not my wedding... try to picture without all those red bows haha

AND my dress... I still haven't had it fitted... but I will in 2 weeks..

Can't wait to see some of your wedding details!!

196 Invited image
104 Ready to Rock! image
92 Party Poopers image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Summer 2012 Brides in here?

• Options
    I get married this Saturday!  EEK.!!!!!  I'm getting married at the Arboretum at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC.  Fingers crossed for great (non-rainy) weather.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Wow!!! That's awesome! Good luck, I hope for sunny, but not toooooo hott weather for you!!!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_any-summer-2012-brides-in-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:e37a52d6-2b56-4eed-8160-23e0ca734bd2Post:a5d60d02-9da0-430d-9db1-57d20317d650">Any Summer 2012 Brides in here?</a>:
    [QUOTE] AND my dress... I still haven't had it fitted... but I will in 2 weeks.. Can't wait to see some of your wedding details!!
    Posted by DeClue82[/QUOTE]

Looks like you shopped at NY Bride... I looooved that place, they took such good care of me and my BMs!  Your dress is gorgeous!

ETA:  sorry... unrelated comment :)
  • Options
    HAHA yes I did! They have been great so far! Thank you!!! They are going to change the neckline for me to sweetheart, so I hope they are as good as you say!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_any-summer-2012-brides-in-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:e37a52d6-2b56-4eed-8160-23e0ca734bd2Post:8e6e66d5-5518-4486-a256-d1577be9b8a7">Re: Any Summer 2012 Brides in here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAHA yes I did! They have been great so far! Thank you!!! They are going to change the neckline for me to sweetheart, so I hope they are as good as you say!
    Posted by DeClue82[/QUOTE]

They ordered one of my BM dresses in the wrong size... she's like 5' and 100 lbs sopping wet... and they ordered her an 8!!  They realized it was their mistake and took it waaayyy in at no cost to her, and it was absolutely perfect!  I'm sure a sweetheart neckline will be a piece of cake :)
  • Options
    Yes me! I'm getting married on August 25! 
    I will be married at Greensboro College followed by a reception at Starmount Forest Country Club. 

I pick up my dress this week from alterations then on to bridal pics! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards