Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Navy blue blazer and khaki pants?

I'd like to have our groomsmen wear navy blue blazers and khaki pants... is this anything that we could rent from a shop on the cape? Anyone rent these before anywhere on cape cod or in mass?

Re: Navy blue blazer and khaki pants?

• HelenaDuvallHelenaDuvall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have them at The Cape Cod Tux in Hyannis. We are actually doing all navy for my fiance and navy and khaki for the groomsmen. They are very reasonable and they come with shoes and everything like a tux.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, this is great. Do you mind telling me how much per tux? 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jillian-
    My now Husband was planning on having khaki pants with navy blue blazers, though he ended up putting his guys in all khaki. I believe Joseph A. Bank will let you rent suits that way. I would check with them. They did a great job for our wedding and we actually ordered them in CT and picked them up in Cape Cod, MA the weekend of our wedding. 

Good luck!
    -Deanna
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We rented navy suits from Dominics in Plymouth.  They were about $150 each and were fabulous.  We called in measurements and  suits fit to a T.  Highly recommend. They also rent tan suits - not sure about navy jackets, though.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much ladies!
  • IWe are paying $130 at The Cape Cod Tux for either the solid navy or the navy/khaki combo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards