Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Searching Searching Searching for a casual reception location

Hi,

My fiance and I are planning on getting married in June of 2014 and I can't seem to find a casual reception location anywhere. All my searches and my friends searches keep coming up with the same places.

Has anyone been to a wedding where a really nice beach house has been rented and used for a wedding reception vene?

Thanks for any feedback that you all can give me!

Re: Searching Searching Searching for a casual reception location

• Options
    There is the Bovey House in Chatham, really neat place to have a casual Cape Cod wedding...google and I am sure you will find photos from there.  You want to get in touch with one of the Cape Cod Caterers for info on renting the property, like Casual Gourmet or Clambakes etc.

Another place is the Crosby Mansion in Brewster, it is gorfeous and they are renevating it this winter to add indoor bathrooms & air Conditioning...reall yneat place and down the street from the beach.  http://www.crosbymansion.com/index.php/rental

Good luck (o;
  • Options
    For casual you can check out the Bornedale Function Facility. It is more like a camp, but I have seen really good reviews in the past on here about it. If you are looking for a nice beach house..they are far and few between and generally are very expensive. You can look at the Winslow Estate. I will tell you..for the most part..many of the girls on here want the same thing..a nice beach house where you can have a tent and kinda do everything yourself. Unfortunately, there really aren't houses to rent for weddings and most people who have weddings at houses either own them or know someone who does. I would check out the Winslow Estate if you have a large budget, but if not there are lots of casual places that are very nice and less expensive available!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards