Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Campground Wedding

Hello~ I'm new to this group, just had a question maybe someone could help me out. My fiance and I are looking to get married at a campgound somewhere in MA preferably on the cape of close to...anyone ever heard of this or knows a place that could accomodate this? TIA!

Re: Campground Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking to get married on the Upper (closer to the bridge) or Lower (closert to Provincetown) Cape? There are plenty of good campgrounds but the cape is pretty huge!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Bournedale in Plymouth.  My brother in law is getting married there this summer.
  • edited December 2011
    bournedale function facility will be perfect for you...Do check it out... Have been there 3 times and I absolutely love the place... plus it is on a gorgeous pond, no bridges to navigate and everybody can stay all weekend if they want... 
    The new director ( I want to say Darrin, but not totally sure of that)  is super involved and it's perfect. 
    Can have bonfire... outdoor ceremony... cabins, not tents, canoes and swimming... and the cost is fantastic...!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards