Massachusetts-Cape Cod

on a hunt for a lobster trap card box...?

Does anyone know of any place either online or somewhere local that sells a lobster trap card box.. i'm on  a serious hunt for one and no luck..:(and maybe if anyone is selling one that  they used for there wedding

Re: on a hunt for a lobster trap card box...?

• edited December 2011
    You may want to ask your florist if she has any card boxes available to rent. I'm pretty sure my florist, Sue Hobart (Hobart's Fine Florals) has a lobster trap and a lighthouse that she rents to clients. HTH
  • erickskderickskd member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Mrs. Mitchell's on Rte 28 in Yarmouth - they also have a location downtown Hyannis where I've seen them.
  • koreana12koreana12 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    when do you need it by?
  • edited December 2011
    someone is selling one on the Boston board! This is her email!
  • cparsons21cparsons21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fancy Flowers out of Orleans has a couple you can rent-

I also bought one off of this site:
    http://www.nauticalsupplyshop.com/page/N/PROD/traps/HS-LB-07

I'm using one on 7.2.10- Would be willing to pass it along after, if needed.
  • edited December 2011
    I am on the hunt as well - keep me posted for anyone that may have one to sell.  I need it for September 2010!
  • lbcristianolbcristiano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cparsons or anyone else, I am also looking for a lobster trap box for September 2010.  Please let me know anyone has one!   Thank you.
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I have the one in the above link. I am getting married on September 18, but I am willing to sell it to anyone that needs it after that.
  • askotzkeaskotzke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married on July 2, 2011 and am interested in a lobster box as well.  Anyone have one they are willing to sell?
  • edited December 2011
    I need one too!  My wedding isn't until August 2011!  If anyone has one they are willing to sell, please let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a lobster trap box, includes fishnet and wooden fish,  6.5" x 13  didn't work for me. ready to ship .$48 includes shipping within USA.  email  [email protected]
    Judith Edwards 3538 Lobster Trap Decorative Statue

• cmartinesqcmartinesq member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    lobsterbox....did anyone ever buy yours? Why didn't it work?
  • allisong23allisong23 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_hunt-lobster-trap-card-box?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:0f086a6a-e029-4a9b-989e-d427bfccc563Post:3f581019-04d0-4d63-85ec-d0b38f0a2622">Re: on a hunt for a lobster trap card box...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]lobsterbox....did anyone ever buy yours? Why didn't it work?
    Posted by cmartinesq[/QUOTE]

I have the same one, and it worked fine for us. If you are intereste,d, PM me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards