Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Dennis Inn/Lighthouse Inn/Old Yarmouth Inn

These are the three places I am looking into for our wedding reception. Does anyone have any information about them? Reviews? TIA!

Re: Dennis Inn/Lighthouse Inn/Old Yarmouth Inn

• edited December 2011
    I grew up on the Cape and have been to all of these places.  The Lighthouse Inn is in a great location with awesome views.  And there are guest houses right there.  But the inside is in need of a little updating.  Old Yarmouth Inn is nice and had great food but is on a very main road with no view.  I went to the Dennis Inn for the first time for a wedding last month.  I hated it.  The layout was horrible...cocktail hour inside in three different rooms.  the bar is in the middle on you have to try to get past it to get to the bathroom or other room.  And I had to cut my own cheese for the cheese and crakers..it made me mad.  The you go outside to the tent for the dinner.  Then back inside for dancing.  I just didn't like it.  Oh, also there was no coordinator so it didn't flow very well.  But it is very pretty (especially the tent) and the food was good. 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards