Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Coonamessett Inn

Can anyone share their thoughts or experiences with the inn with me. I am in the process of trying to plan a wedding there and am in the need of help.Thanks
Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Coonamessett Inn

• princesscut2princesscut2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just married there on June 27th of this year.  I had my ceremony there as well as the reception.  I have nothing but good things to say about this venue!!! They take care of every last detail, and the service is outstanding.  Some of my favorites were...one waitress had drinks on hand for every time my husband and I had a break from pictures...when we were walking around visiting with guests, she always made sure that we were reminded to go back and grab a quick bite of our meal!! VERY important, they knew who the entire wedding party was and made sure they were all taken care, set up every small detail that I had (I had  A LOT of detail) i.e. napkins, vases, pictures, matches, specific votives I had, etc. within in an hour (there was a wedding before mine) communicated with all of my outside vendors and knew who they were and when they were setting up (again, I had a lot), all of my vendors said that they were great to work with (which is really important, because they are the ones going around to all diffferent venues every weekend, so they definitely know the good and bad venues)  Made me feel at ease with everything!!!!, my guests are still raving about how amazing the service was.  I had Brad leading my day, and he was absolutely incredible...such great energy!! laughs, gets to know you, has everything under control.  Hope this helps!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing that review! Makes me glad we picked the Coonamessett. Sounds like the staff is super helpful day of. Excellent.
  • acg5acg5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner there on July 31st and I cannot wait the food was amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards